Pedal through the most beautiful scenery in Bali with a cycling tour of the terraced rice paddies in the highland village of Jatiluwih.
This World Heritage Site is living museum showcasing the island’s traditional methods of agriculture, where clever land use and cooperative use of water and other resources turn almost vertical hillside into lush, postcard rice paddies. The tour ends with a sumptuous lunch, featuring organic Jatiluwih rice fresh mountain vegetables, overlooking Bali’s ultimate rice paddies view.
Special Offer Internet Booking:
USD 67 / adult
USD 51 / child (5-12 years)
USD 209 / family (2 adults + 2 children)
USD 76 / adult
USD 58 / child (5-12 years)
USD 240 / family
Pick up time:
Morning at 08.00 – 08.15, Midday at 09.30 – 09.45, Afternoon at 11.30 – 11.35
Air-conditioning Hotel Transfer, Professional guides, International standard safety equipments, Insurance, Shower facilities, Buffer lunch + mineral water.
Free return transfer to the area, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud and Kerobokan.
What to bring:
Extra cloths, Cameras, Sun cream, Hat, Sun glasses, Some cash or credit card for extra meal or drink or souvenir.
- Tours departs everyday based on weather condition, minimum of 2 persons
- Please use our contact form to send us message or asking information or make a tour booking inquiry
Terms of Payment:
- Payment is made through Bank transfer
- Cancellation that is made one day before the tour will be charged 50% from the total price
- No show will be charged full price.